Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn’t here, please contact us with your query.
Selling your car to us couldn’t be easier!
- Step 1: Simply search for your car registration in the box on the home page and fill in a few details about your car.
- Step 2: We call you to discuss your valuation and book a suitable time to inspect the car.
- Step 3: We value your car at your office or your home and make you an offer. No need to travel anywhere! And the money is paid into your bank account there and then.
- We buy any car with a prestige marque
- We have 20 years experience of buying prestige cars
- No need to take your car anywhere, we’ll come to you
- We will instantly transfer the agreed offer amount into your account following inspection – with no transaction limits
Yes we will! Simply put your registration into the registration lookup and fill out the for. If we can’t find your car on our system, just enter the details manually.
The simple answer is yes but our requirements for information may differ. Please call us on 01432 805216 to discuss.
Simply search for your car registration on the homepage and fill in a few details about yourself and your car. We call you to discuss your vehicle and make an initial valuation. If you then wish to proceed we will book an appointment to visit you. Having inspected your car at your office or your home, we will confirm our offer. No need to travel anywhere! And the money is paid into your bank account there and then.
We prefer accurate descriptions as it helps us to give you an accurate valuation over the phone and will save you time during our inspection. If you don’t make us aware of the true condition of the car, or if there’s anything you’ve missed, we will point out any relevant items and discuss revisions to our offer accordingly.
We will if you have provided an accurate description of the car. All final offers are subject to inspection.
Two forms of ID:
- 1 x photo ID (passport or driving license)
- 1 x proof of address (Utility bill or council tax dated in the last 90 days)
- Both sets of keys: Having one set of may mean we offer you less for your car
- Service history and MOT certificates
- Details of the registered owners bank account
- V5 registration certificate in the name of the current owner.
- A letter from the finance company stating the settlement figure (if there is outstanding finance on the car).
Yes. You will need the following:
- A driving license or passport of the person selling the car
- All sets of available car keys
- Letter signed from the company director giving authorisation for that person to sell on their behalf
- All available service history and MOT certificates
- One form of identification for the business address e.g. letterhead
- V5 registration certificate in the company’s name and address
Yes. If our registration lookup doesn’t populate the details, please fill in the information manually.
We pay the money directly into your bank account, via faster payments. We always ensure you have cleared funds before we take the car away.
Yes we will. We’ll need a letter or email from the finance company stating the settlement figure. If the car’s value is less than the settlement figure, we can settle the finance when we’re with you and the car (as long as you pay us the balance between our offer and the outstanding finance).